Our Country is having trouble making important decisions and solving problems in the United States. Americans find it more and more difficult to even speak with one another.
It is damaging in multiple ways:
- Major issues, such as National Debt, Immigration, Health Care, and Social Security, get kicked down the road again and again.
- Fewer people vote or participate in public life.
- We have lost confidence in national institutions.
Click this link to register, and join a civil conversation about our divided house.
Saturday, September 21, 1 – 5 pm.
Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church Fellowship Hall
728 W. Fremont Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94087
We will share views about ways to bridge the divide based on :
- Reducing dangerous, toxic talk
- Making and following fairer rules for politics
- Taking control and making decisions closer to home
Our conversation will cover options, trade-offs, and agreements.
Sponsored by the Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County and the American Association of University Women Interbranch Council Santa Clara County.